4 Eggs Separated
3 Heaped tablespoons of sweetner
1 Pot of Quark
2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Essence
1. Mix Egg yolks, vanilla essence, baking powder, sweetner & quark together with a electric whisk until all ingredients blended
2. Whisk egg whites until stiff meringue like peaks
3. Fold both mixtures together gently with a metal spoon
4. Pour into a cake tin sprayed with frylight.
5. Cook in a medium oven for aprox 20 minutes or until risen and when knife inserted into middle of cake mixture is cooked.
6. Cake will sink as it cools. Top with sweetened quark and fruit or 0% Greek yogurt and fruit.